My Lovely Friends

Monday, 30 May 2011

Crafts & Me DT Card...........Forever Rose

Hello my lovelies how are you all? Well the winds have finally died down now & mr sunshine has popped out to say hello............hello (waving) lol.
Today I am here to show you a card, I'm running late so I'm sorry about that :0(
Now I know I'm on the Rockin' Rubbah team but I decided to try work through my growing pile of coloured images in my box & this image is the very first digi I brought from Crafts & Me Store, I was sooooo excited that Teresa was releasing digi's.........my hubby was at fishing & I phoned him squealing down the phone in excitement...........poor bugga its no wonder his hearing is going a little lol.
Anyway now dont laugh but this started as a CAS card, however I saw all my lovely flowers drooping their heads cus they were sad so I just had to use a couple.........just a few!!!!
Here is 'Forever Rose' by no other than Hannah Lynn........love this artist!!!

She is coloured with Copics but as she was coloured in a while ago I cant remember the colours sorry.
Now Wild Orchid has a challenge of embossing 3 layers so thats what started this card.

I have dry embossed 2 layers & heat embossed the image with UTEE

I have used A4 light sage card & a dark sage green card & IRL it has a beautiful shimmer to it.

All of the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts Store & I've sprayed them all with 'Pearl' glimmer mist.
The leaves I cut out using Marainne dies on the light sage card.

Why not pop along to the Crafts & Me Store blog to see inspiration every day & see latest updates.
Well thats about it from me I better go carry on making Beef Goulash soup......mmmm it keeps my lot happy they have nagged me for it for 2 days bless them lol.
Well I will be round soon to do some blog hopping. Until then thank you sooooo much for stopping by it means a lot to me as you all know. Huge huggles to you all.
Tatty bye xoxoxoxox
Challenges I'm Entering..............



39 comments:

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
this card is just amazing
i just love the image
and al the details fit so perfect together
hugs angelique

Happy Days said...

Fab card hun (feel like I'm repeating myself here, but what else can I say about your cards!!). Love the embossing and you've reminded me that I have the rose folder and need to use it!! xx

Mary J said...

Ohmygosh, it's just luscious, Vicky!! Perfectly framed and that flower is amazing!! I don't own any of these stamps - how can that be?!!!!

heidy said...

Wow very pretty Vicky,love the embossed layers,and enjoy your soup!
Take care sweetie!
Hugs Heidy

Crafty Chris said...

Hiya wow this is stunning a beautiful image and its gorgeous on the white really makes it stand out, hope you are well.
Chris x

Maria Therese said...

Such a delicate card! Love it!!

Teri said...

Its beautiful hun! love the white background, sets her off perfectly!
Hope you enjoy the goulash. . .
Teri xx

Sue said...

lol what ya like hun
totally gorgeous card, awesome colouring as always, luv the embossing, beautiful embelies & design, sue,x

Stampin Mindy said...

That's beautiful! I love her hair you colored it perfectly. GORGEOUS!
Thanks for joining us at Wild Orchid Crafts!
Hugs, Mindy

Marion said...

Hi Vicky, Absolutely stunning card. The image is beautifully coloured and I just love the embossed cardstock. Beautiful mat and love those die cut leaves.
Hope you all enjoyed the goulash.
hugs
Marion

Vicky said...

OMW Vicky....she is so gorgeous hun! beautiful colouring and I love your layout too sweetie...and the flowers finishes the card of nicely too...

have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

Crea Astrid said...

What a beautiful card is this. Nice colouring and the flower is also beautiful

Hugs Astrid.

carrie-lee said...

A beautiful card hun, stunning xxx

Tracey T said...

New hAnglars on their website sweetie! Just been and spent a small fortune - look on Kits and Duo kits for the new ones. Love this card - the colouring is absolutely gorgeous! Love the sound of your Beef Goulash soup - could use some as it's baltic here! Humungous hugs, Tracey xx PS Are you feeling better?

Chrissy said...

Hi! Hun...Oh! this is just gorgeous.Sooooo beautiful.Love the shine,and the colours..and her hair is gorgeous.
Hope you are keeping well, or a least feeling better.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Beccy said...

oh wow this is gorgeous.

Beccy x

Tracy said...

Two words Vicky, "STUNNING & BEAUTIFUL"
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Mina said...

wow Vicky her hair is amazing it looks like liquid velvet...wow girl
Mina xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Vicky this is a real beauty I can see why you got so excited about it, she looks quite sultry the embossed layers, flower and die cuts look awesome a wonderful card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Pia said...

woooow what a beautiful card
hugs Pia

Pops x said...

Hi sweetie, I love this image so much, i think i might need to have some of these lol you are a bad influence, the card is tunning, hugs pops x x x

Doreen said...

Wow this is stunning Vicky.Hope you are keeping well.xxx

Angie said...

Hi Vicky what a fabulous card love the image you have coloured it in beautifully, love the embossing to.
Hope you enjoyed your goulash sounds yummy
Take care
Angie x

Grenouille Greetings said...

Loved Devilish Donna who was cool and funky, Vicky but I love this more sophisticated make even more. Fabulous texture and lovely design and, of course, Stunning colour work. What a treat.
I have picked up from your recent posts that the weather has been a bit iffy. Damn!!! Big hugs, Lesley

Gina L said...

Beautiful! I love your embossing. You make me want to try UTEE. Heat embossing and I never seem to get along, but it looks so cool that I might have to give it another shot! BTW, I posted a card on my blog where I linked back to you for inspiring me via your header. I just wanted to tell you. (:

Elise said...

Vicky!!!! OMGosh!! Wow! This is absolutely STUNNING! Your colouring, your embossing, this design .. whewwweee! Simply GORGEOUS .. I looove this!

Hugs,
Elise

Heidi said...

This is so beautiful!
Gorgeous image and pretty colours.
Great design:)
I love it!
Hope you're feeling fine sweetie.
Hugs, Heidi:)

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so fabulous Vicky and gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Heidi said...

Hi Vicky, wow what glorious hair, how long did it take you get is so luxurious, good grief I'll be asking you what conditioner you use next. Love this card, the emobossing is great and the greens are beautiful. Heidi xx

Dobra said...

Wonderful a card
Wonderfully presented, and this stamp is so cute and sweet

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

WOW girl...gorgeous!!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

vicky this is just gorgeous, like the rose too.

greetings karin

Susie Sugar said...

So Dreamy !! and kinda sexy too in a sort of mystical way if you don't mind me saying , its beautiful in every way Vicky
Hugs Susie xx

Sandra said...

Hi Vicky, Just amazing yet again!!.......:) Sandra H

xxxtglxxx said...

OMG!! my jaw dropped Vicky, it really did! :)

Wow, this has to be a fave of mine, adore this image, and her glorious head of emerald hair just rocks! Wonderful embossing (heat and dry) and just so, so pretty and very original hun.

Amazing work! I think i will give the emerald hair a go, I need to practise hair ;)

have a great day, this really gave me a wow factor!

hugs

xxalisonxx

Eskimo Frosting said...

really really love this card.

Jayne
x

Julie said...

This is a real beauty, Vicky!! Love the white with the touches of colour and her hair looks stunning!! Hugs, Juliexx

SAM said...

this card is lovely i love the image

Stampin Mindy said...

WOW! I just love your coloring. Amazing work.
Thanks so much for joining our last challenge over at Wild Orchid Crafts!

Hugs, Mindy