My Lovely Friends

Saturday, 26 March 2011

CES Challenges DT Card.......Die-Cut Crazy


Good morning all my lovelies friends how are you all this morning? Can I just say a huge thank you to all my fabulous friends who commented about my daughters.....well the only word I can use is 'Attack' you really have touched me with your messages & from the bottom of my heart I really do thank you there were a few tears when reading them I can tell you. You really are fabulous & I really thankyou for your true support. We are getting in touch with the county council on Monday to take things further we dont think we will get anywhere with the school so we want an investigation into the whole matter.....it really has been upsetting she is so defenceless......
Anyway onto my post & today is Saturday so of course its time for CES Challenges, thank you for getting us singing along with you last weeks you are really so talented.
This week the lovely Claire has set the theme & she has chosen.....
Die-Cut Crazy....
Yep as long as you've used a die then come & join us. I have done another Mothers Day card for my step-mum but this one is off her granchildren so cus of who its for it has to be special, I did the butterfly card off me & Craig so for the kids I have done another card & matching box.

I have finally gotten around to using this pretty lady.....yayyyyyyy
all materials used will be at the bottom.


Love heart I made myself.


She has been coloured with Copics
E00 E01 E11 R20
B000 B00 B02
E50 E51 E53
E31 E33 E37 E47 & a little bit of E49

The tag the kids will write on themselves & then they all write their name inside even Natalie does, obviously we hold her hand & guide her of course lol. Obviously when I send the cards in a you box I always line the box in wrapping tissue to make it presentable & nice looking, you know what I mean.
Recipe is as follows......
Paper by Whiff Of Joy, Image is 'Miss Ladybugs' Whiff Of Joy, flowers.
All of the above are of course from Crafty Emma's Store who also has a sale on at the moment so get over quick I put mine in last night before she sells out of the papers I want lol.
The seam binding & lace is from my stash, the tag I made using my WOJ tag die. The shape of the card & box I used using the Grand Calibur & the xxl dies & the next size down.
The love heart I made my self with AirDry Clay from Crafts & Me, the button is from my stash.
Well thats it from me but please pop on over to the challenge blog here to check out my fabulous teamies creations they are so stunning.
Maybe be back later you never know lol.
Will be round to see you soon as I'm coming a blog-hopping.
Thank you sooooo much for stopping by mmwah
Challenges I'm Entering........
http://2sisterschallengeblog.blogspot.com/ - Make Your Own Embellishments (heart on card)
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/ - Special Lady (step-mum)

Toodles xoxoxoxox



36 comments:

Sue said...

Hi hun
a beautiful creation, lovely colour work as always, beautiful papers & embelies, have lovely weekend hun, sue,x

Mandy said...

Hi Vicky,
Glad your feeling a bit better than yesterday,hope Natalie is alright as well...I hope the County Council listen and take on board your worries and concerns and do something to make sure that it doesn't happen again,so good luck for Monday...On to your card,I'm sure it will be loved it's just beautiful,love the image and the box and colouring are fabulous...Enjoy the weekend..
Mandy x

Exclusively by Mel said...

Morning Vicky.
Your card is just beautiful. I love the image, and adore the way you have coloured her hair!
I read all your messages from your Natalie's post. How lovely people are to give such wonderful support!
Love to you both.
Mel. xx

Teri said...

Gorgeousness itself hun!
So glad you are taking this further, honestly, it just isn't on!!!
Take care hun!
Teri xx

Chrissy said...

So glad you {sound} better.
Gorgeous card. I've lost my Mum{s} so I make cards for my daughter as she is a mum, and my d-n-laws.
I love the heart you made, and look at her hair...looks beautiful.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Doreen said...

This is stunning as usual Vicky.xxx

gina g said...

Hi hunni this is stunning i love the beautiful shape and the colour is gorgeous. I hope your little Princess is ok hun and good luck for Monday. luv gina xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

hi vicky, your card is looking fabulous and the heart you have made are looking great.
like the soft colors and the sketch.
gorgeous image and coloring.

greetings karin

Tracey T said...

Hope Natalie is better this morning and that you've got some lovely weather to cheer you up. Your card is gorgeous - as ever - I love the heart! Hugs, Tracey x

KraftyKoolKat said...

An adorable card hunni. Love the colours and the shape of both the card and the box are gorgeous.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Loopylou. said...

hun i am just catching up with my bloggy wombles but i was so shocked to see natalie's scratches and very saddened too, please give her some lou and mo snuggles.and your card is beautiful too hun huge hugs Lou xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Hiya Vicky I am so glad to hear that you are taking the incident with Natalie further, this sort of thing should not happen especially to a defenseless little girl.

I am so loving this box and card set a perfect gift for Mothers Day and I adore the colours and image a super project.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Emma said...

So sorry to read about what happened to Natalie, you certainly do right taking it further...give em hell!!
Your card is beautiful, gorgeous colours and details.
Hugs Emma x

Frea said...

Hi Sweetie, good for you that you taking things further! I sure would myself! Hope Natalie is ok. Love your card, very sweet image!! Hugs and have a great weekend, Frea

Faye said...

Oh Shug, sorry about the incident at school yesterday. How awful.
This acrd is a corker, love, love, love the image. xxx

Michele said...

Such a gorgeous card Vicky. Love the colouring of the image and the details also. Hugs Michele x

kaylou said...

super gorgeous Hunny... love it all.... you always make such fab cards.
Hugs Kaylou xx

Happy Days said...

Gorgeous!!!!

Glad you feel a bit better today - hope you get things sorted out with the council.

Claire x

Riet said...

So beautiful Vicky,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Milliesmarvels said...

This is gorgeous Vicky! Love the shape and all the beautiful details. Thank you so much for your lovely comments on my blog :-)
Jane
x

Debs said...

Totally awesome card Vicky - the detail is amazing!
So sorry to read about the incident at school - hope Natalie is ok.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Thanks for playing along at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

cardmaking bird said...

Love it!!! I wish I could colour hair the way you do!! I've just not got the knack at all! I've got this stamp and paper (from Emma's!) but not used the stamp yet (naughty me!) Mind get round to it now that I've seen your fab effort though! Let us know how you get on with Natalie. Sending love and hugs, Marie xx

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Wow your card is fabulous!
Love your gorgeous colors and such pretty papers and detail!
So happy that you have joined us at BMD......

Hugs
Judith

tiggertastic said...

wow wee this is so pretty, amazing die cutting and your soft colours work so well with that image

sarah x

Donna said...

Hey Vicky, this little card and matching gift box are absolutely stunning and your Step-Mum will love it! I love the gorgeous pastel colours and beautifully coloured image! Think I'll have to pass on staining your garden furniture for you...we have about 14 fence panels to paint...YUK! :) Donna x

xxxtglxxx said...

this is so sweet and lovely! Gran will be thrilled and treasure it forever. Love the whole box idea - makes is just so special.

Great colours and such pretty details. Love the big heart button, and a gorgeous cute image too.

hugs

xxalisonxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just gorgeous hun, love your colouring its perfect!
hugs shell xx

CraftyC said...

Totally gorgeous card Vicky, love WOj's and don't use them enough even though I own a draw full. No crafting today, my Zoe has had a temperature of 104 all weekend and I'm struggling to keep it down. Am having a bit of me time while hubby is out mowing the lawn and clearing the leaves as instructed lol. Enjoy the rest of your weekend and good luck for tomorrow
Clairexx

Kim said...

Vicky this is fabulous hun! WOW What a splendid beauty! I'm in awe over the gorgeous work! Thanks for joining us at WOC!
Hugs~ Kim

Zulma said...

WOW! this is so pretty. Love all the embellishments, image and color combo. Great job in colouring. Thanks for playing with us at 2 SC this week, good luck!
Zulma DT

Louise said...

WOW!! This is so amazingly beautiful Vicky :) Love the colorcombo and your coloration is so stunning :) Adore the embellies and shape as well :)

Thank´s for joining us at WOJ Challenges :)
Welcome back :)
Hugs

cebelica said...

Very pretty card! I love the idea of the dag - that the kids will write their names on it.

I hope the country council will listen and you'll get to the bottom of what happened. Something like this shouldn't be happening to anybody, especially not to someone like Natalie who can't defend herself. I keep my fingers crossed that everything will get sorted out!

Hugs!

Crafteezee said...

So pretty Vicky, mind you wouldn't expect anything different. Hope your well. Thanks for sharing with us at Bearly Mine. Hugs Tracy x

Jane said...

Stunning card and box! thanks for joining us at WOJ, hugs, Jane x

Fleur said...

Just stunning Vicky, so much thought gone into your card
Thanks for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
Hugz Fleur xXx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Great card the colouring is fantastic!!

Thanks for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx