My Lovely Friends

Saturday, 22 January 2011

CES Challenge DT Card..............Royal Flower

Well its me again for my 2nd post. Scroll down for my Sweet Stampin card or click here.
Firstly I would like to say a huge thankyou for all your lovely comments you all have really made me smile & from the bottom of my heart I thankyou. I am sooo sorry if I'm behind on commenting as well as been stuck at the hospital yesterday for a couple of hours it was also my sons memorium he would of been 21 years old...so it was a bit of a rough day.....but I have the most amazing support from my hubby & my children who I love to bits, they really are awesome & the best. Then I have you my crafting friends who always say the sweetest loveliest things & you really do cheer me up & make my day. I even go back to read them again when I need cheering up lol you all rock I love you all.
Right now that I've droaned on I will get onto my post cus its time for
This week it was my turn to choose the challenge & cus of the week it fell on you will understand my choice
Angels & Fairies
I have a huge thing for angels & fairy like things, things that live in the fantasy world like me lol.
For me this was hard as I have sooo many of these type stamps but I decided to go for one of my new ones that came the other day cus she is so beautiful.

This is 'Royal Flower' by Caron Vinson which you can get from here these are gorgeous stamps I ended up buying half of them lol. The links I will add at the bottom. For this stamp I actually brought the plate so the sentiment also came with it which I think is lovely.

Yes I used some gorgeous blue seam binding I'm addicted to this stuff. I made a double bow & then attached a gorgeous flower.

The smaller flowers are actually seperate but I put a white on top of a blue & stuck a gem from my stash in the middle, I thought it helped break the blue up a bit. I love these Gardenia's.

Lastly a close-up of miss pretty lol. She is coloured with Copics & I added baby blue stickles to her wings, dress & hairband cus she deserves some sparkle. I love this stamp & she was soooo easy to colour.
Papers are Websters & these along with all the flowers & the scalloped card you can get from
The stamp you can get from Sweet Pea Stamps
Blue card for matting is from Paper Mill Direct
Seam Binding I got from The Ribbon Girl you do have to be fast to buy this stuff cus it sells out verrrry quickly. 
Well thats it from me I'm off to link to some challenges & then I'm coming around to catch up with all your fantastic creations. Please do pop over to the Challenge Blog & see my teamies fabulous creations. Hope you can join us this week we look forward to seeing all of your wonderful entries.
Thank you soooo much for popping by I love you all mmwah

Challenges I'm Entering.....
http://flutterbywednesdays.blogspot.com/ - Open Week as long as it has wings.

Huge Hugs xxx


28 comments:

Frea said...

Hi Vicky, I do love fairies myself and there seem so be so many about in the stamp world! I love this one and especially what you've done with her!! She's so sereen in blue, very pretty hun!! Hugs, Frea

Kerry said...

Hi Vicky,

Totally STUNNING card. It is so pretty and I love the blue stickles added to her wings.

Love Kerry xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

she is beautiful vicky also your card.

greetings karin

Heidi said...

Wow... this is gorgeous!
Beautiful colours, design and image:)Stunning Vicky.
Have a great saturday.
Hugs, Heidi:)

cebelica said...

What a beautiful card! I love the color and the image. Great choice of the theme for the challenge too. :)

angelwhispers said...

She is adorable and looks fabulous on these must have papers, the flowers are just perfect in this gorgous blue colour they match the image so perfectly and what an image she is stunning and perfectly named!!!

Love Chanelle xxx

Sue C said...

Beautiful card Vicky, the blue is really delicate and the image is lovely. Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge. Sue C x

Janette said...

Hi Vicky, this is such a beautiful card, and that sentiment is so sweet.

Thanks so much for the advice re; my printing probs...it all helps.xx

Vixx handmade cards said...

Such a gorgeous image Vicky and you have coloured her in beautifully. Fab papers too and loving all your pretty flowers :o)

Take care sweetie,
Hugs Vicky xx

Emma said...

Such a beautiful card Vicky, gorgeous colour and details.
Hugs Emma x

Sue said...

Hi hun
aww totally gorgeous card,beautiful image & colouring, luv all the sparkle, lovely embelies & design, sue,x

Chrissy said...

She sure is gorgeous. Your colours are beautiful.A very pretty card.
Luv CHRISSYxx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Vicky, wow, this is absolutely gorgeous, what a beautiful design I also love the colour it looks so vibrant and that image is stunning you have created an awesome card here.
Hugs
Lorraine x

coops said...

stunning card vicky.the image is beautiful and i love the delicate blue colours and sparkle.
those flwoers are really scrummy too hun :D

xx coops xx

Ewarost said...

Piękna praca w błękitach . Podoba mi się bardzo.

cardcrazy said...

Your card is simply stunning!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Flutter By Wednesday!

KraftyKoolKat said...

So gorgeous and very serene. I am thinking of you at this sad time sweetie.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Sharon said...

What a beautiful card. I love the colourings.
Thanks for joining in the challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty, hope to see you again next time.
Sharon x

Tracey T said...

This is so, so pretty Vicky. I love the seam binding! xx

Debbie said...

Another piece of magical beauty. Love the colours you used. Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog. Sent you an email so if you don't get it - check Spam man LOL - big hugs xx

Julie said...

Hiya Vicky - this is so amazing!! Love your colours so soft and powdery and your layout and embellies are yummy yum yum!! Hugs, Juliexx

Grenouille Greetings said...

A beautiful card, Vicky!

Thank you so much for the lovely heart-felt comment you left on my blog. My heart goes out to you too! Hugs, Lesley

Heidi said...

Fabulous card. Thanks for joining the ABC Magical Challenge!

Mona E said...

Hehe, i know exactly what you mean. The Fairy flora collection is so nice that i dont want to use it, i just want to sit and stare at it, lol.

What a fab card you have created. The stamp is just gorgeous. Love how you coloured it. The soft tones and the sparkle just makes it look so magic. Gorgeous flowers and the seambinding bow is fantabulous!

Also, thank you for the sweet comment in my blog.
Have a nice day. Hugs...Mona

meeshka said...

Hi again... it's me... AGAIN. lol.
Another stunning card! LOVE the colours you've chosen. Mmmmmm and FLOWERS! Hahaha! You've got your flower fix with this one, eh? :) I'm running out of superlatives for your cards. I do like to drop by and comment on them though, so it may seem a bit samey same. I ain't lying when I tell you they're gorgeous no matter how I put it :D

Sorry to read it was your son's memorial. That's so sad, chick. And how heartbreaking about your brother too. There are no words, but my heart goes out to you, it truly does.

Take care and BIG, HUGE HUGS!

Meesh. xxxx

Julye said...

Love your card and such a beautiful image too, thanks for sharing with us all at
penny's and good luck.

Shahbaz Ahmad said...

Everyone loves to receive flowers. Give loved ones the gift that will last forever and not wilt away in a matter of weeks.
Flowers

Courtney said...

Gorgeous card Vicky! Thanks for joining us this week at Penny's. Good Luck!

Courtney~