My Lovely Friends

Sunday, 3 October 2010

hAnglar & stAnglar.....1 of my new stamps

Good afternoon every1 the weather is extremely cack up here in the North East, its raining 'dogs n cats'
Last night my hubby & youngest Jake went fishing so I thought I would have the night catching up on blogging & crafting right.........WRONG!!! Natalie once again decided to be a ickle bugga but then later on ended up having a really big seizure which took us a while to get her out of it. When she does have a seizure we have to keep an eye on her oxygen levels because they do tend to drop 'A LOT'. So unfortunately I didnt get to catch up on commenting but I am trying today in between everything else lol.
So onto my card now I had nothing in mind at all when I did this card the only thing I was certain of was to use my new 'hAnglar & stAnglar' stamps that came 2 days ago, I saw them on Ebay, you got 5 stamps & they are LTD Edition so I snapped the darlings up straight away.
Here is 1 of them.......
This is just adorable isn't she? I love these stamps its such a shame they are soooo hard to get, I go on Ebay  prowling every day to look ready to pounce when I find some lol.

Yes it turned out to be an easel card, I still love these they are still my fave style of card. I saw something on the fabulous talented Bev's blog which I thought was an awesome idea, so I borrowed it.........

Its a little hidden tag to write your message on.....isn't it just fabulous, I love it & also the gold gingham I also got from Bev there is a link on her side bar to for her own gingham designs....lots of colours & all beautiful.

Here is a close-up of my ickle darling, she is coloured with Promarkers. Altho yesterday my darling hubby treated me to a full set of Copics, they are only the Ciao 1s to be going on with because the markers are canny expensive altho the Ciao 1s are aswell but not as expensive lol. So hopefully by the end of the week I will be showing my cards with images coloured by Copics......just dont tell my Promarkers they may spit their caps lol.

This is the bottom of the easel card. The flowers are from Wild Orchid & the cream 1s I just added a bit of extra colour with a burgandy promarker. All the ribbon on the card is from Bunny Zoe's. The gems & buttons are from my stash & also the sticker sentiment I've had for soo long I just added it to card to make a firmer tag & added a real button. The gorgeous paper is Websters 'Hollywood Vogue & Waterfall' from Crafty Emma's Store & it is the most beautiful paper EVER!!!! lol. All papers have had their edges inked with Vintage Photo distress ink & been distressed.....I did sob a tear or 2 when I distressed these papers lol.
Well thats it from me its took me over an hour to post this because of blogger playing up when I'm trying to upload piccies. I may be back later you never know.
Bye-D-Bye for now peeps thank you sooo much for stopping by & leaving your wonderful comments.
Love & hugs to you all
Vicky xxx

Challenges I'm Entering
http://papersundaes.blogspot.com/  -  Something From Your Stash (my sentiment)
phew that is it........I've never entered so many lol.


Hi its me again just to let any1 who is interested know there are more of these on Ebay from the hanglar store as well as new 1s. I got so excited when I saw them & brought them straight away lol.
here is the link.
xx

 



15 comments:

fi's cards and crafts said...

this is very pretty...great colours. Thanks for joining us at Paper sundaes this week.

Fi
x

{Jane} said...

Beautiful easel card (love the details)

Thanks for joining us on SCSC:)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

Loopylou!! said...

ooooooh vicky this is just super sweet, i love it!!! huge hugs Lou xxx

coldwaters2 said...

WOWWWWWWW Vicky this is awesome what a beautifully designed card, the papers, colours, design, the secret message and finally that image is absolutely superb.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

WOW, this is fabulous!! Thanks so much for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and sharing this creation! Hope to see you again next challenge!

Julye said...

Fab card and thanks for joining us at Penny's paper crafty challenges. Your cards are fab and you are a trus addict, hi to Natalie too.

Carrie said...

Oh Vicky this is stunning hunni...love Hanglar images....have coloured in a few while I was on holiday lol xx

coops said...

stunning card vicky.fabulous image and i love your gorgeous rich colours.the hidden tag is fabulous.fantastic attention to detail hun :)

xx coops xx

made by fifi said...

beautiful card - thanks for joining in the alphabet challenge x

Bev said...

Beautiful card - I love the image & colours. Thanks for joining the Alphabet Challenge x

Donna said...

Gorgeous card hun, Love those new stamps, and the colours are wonderful. Hope your daughter is better now. Thanks so much for sharing with us at ABC again.
Hugs, Donna x

Crystal said...

So pretty, love the paper & your colouring is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Cathy said...

Such a beautiful easel card,with goregous details and image. Thank you for joining in the ABC Challenge this time.
Cathy xx

meeshka said...

Yeah, I'm running out of wonderful things to say about your wonderful creations, so I'm just going to say it's wonderful and your colouring is fab! LOVE Hanglar and Stanglar!

Keep on keeping on! Meesh. xxx

Courtney said...

This is adorable Vicky! Wow!! And, your coloring is beautiful. Thanks for playing along with our Circles Challenge at Penny's!

~Courtney~
PPCC DT