My Lovely Friends

Saturday, 14 August 2010

Kenny K Girls in 'Summertime Fun'

Well hellooooo again peeps. I made a card last night to enter into a few challenges, there are a few challenge that want Easel cards........well its 1 of my fave cards to I didn't need a gun to my head lol. Over at Kenny K, I love their images, the Challenge is 'Summertime' so I brought 2 more digi images yesterday, you know to go with the theme I wanted to create......do you like my excuses I keep coming up with
 he he he. Anyway I wanted to create a sort of scene type thingy-ma-jig.....really dont know what to call it lol so I'm just gonna show my card.
Here is my card.....
I am actually quite pleased with the way it turned out, I finally finished it at 1 0'clock this morning but was too tired to post it lol. The images of course are from Kenny K & are coloured in with Promarkers & then sprayed with lashings & lashings & oodles of 'Shine 'n' Spray' from CC, but couldn't really catch the shine on camera :o(  The papers are all K&Co 'Big Collection'. I didn't want to do a normal easel card so I printed a shape off my lappy, cut it in half & then used each half as a template for the shape.
You gotta love these images dont-cha!!! The butterfly I brought from a shop on Ebay, they are made with real feathers, they are gorgeous, I have a few diff colours. The Dewdrops are from Crafty Emma's Store & they are REALLY pretty, I have put on pink & blues 1's. As the challenge at KK is summertime I wanted to stick to pastel colours.
This is the bottom of the card & I just luurrrvvveee these images here, unfortunately tho I cant remember where I got the Camper Van from so if any1 knows who does this please let me know so I can give credit where credit is due, thankyou. All the flowers are just from my stash & the tag is Tim Holtz, by the way have you seen the new die cutting machine coming out from him....WOW I fell in love with it last night, it's callled 'The Vagabond', google it, its brill & I absolutley love the design!!!
Anyway here is a side view so you can see some of the dimension...
The image with the fence & bird house is from Birds Cards, it was also coloured with Promarkers but the sky I wanted to keep delicate so I used my Prismacolors for that.
I think thats it, I'm off to link this up to a few challenges now, hope you all have a fab weekend & dont forget to check out Crafty Emma's Challenge Blog where you will also see the rest of the DT, they are a bunch of VERY talented ladies, have a peeksie on their blogs!!!

Bye-D-Bye for now
Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Thankyou SOOOO much for visiting & for all your wonderful comments I appreciate each & every 1 of them with all my heart, take care every1 xxx

http://flutterbywednesdays.blogspot.com/ - Anything Goes with Butterflies
http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com/ - 'There ain't no cure for the Summertime Blue's'
http://abc-challenge.blogspot.com/ - A Is For August (well its still SUPPOSED to be summer)
http://wildorchidchallenge.blogspot.com/ - One For The Girls (my 1st entry here)

19 comments:

Loopylou!! said...

ooooh vicky that is just gorgeous hun, love all the different elements working so fab together!!! have a super weekend hun, hugs lou xxxx

Heidi said...

Wow Vicky, this is absolutely stunning!
Just love it:)
Hugs, Heidi:)

Cheryl Valadez said...

Beautiful Summertime card! Love that you used more than one Kenny K image! Stunning! Thanks for joining us this week at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge ;D Hugz, Cheryl

coops said...

wow this is fantastic vicky.i love the scene you have created and how cool are those images,i love the camper van and gorgeous colours and love the little dew drops :)

xx coops xx

Poppet said...

Fantastic card Vicky, it is AWESOME. I love the scene you have created. I wish it was me going in the camper van I could do with another holiday. :-) xx

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

oh wow! You created a lovely scene on your card! The images are fabulous! I especially like how you added more than one girl. Those are so cute! Thanks for joining us at Charisma cardz!

Gina said...

Blinging Fantastic Vicky!!! :D XXX

scrappyjan said...

Hello Vicki, THIS IS A VERY STUNNING card!!!
I love the colors and the images are adorable. You have placed them perfect with all of the beautiful details.
hugs, Janiel

Danni said...

What a fun card! Neat to see so many images mixed together! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Elisa said...

Hi Vicky.Wow,this card is fantastic!Love the shape and the colours are lovely.Elisa.x

Bubbles said...

Absolutely wonderful card Vicky, all those scrummy images, Wow!!! Thanks for joining us at Charisma.
Joanne x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

I like how the images pop out!! Really nice card - I'm impressed :)

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Michele said...

WOW such a gorgeous card Vicky. Love the design and the colouring of the images also. Hugs Michele x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Vicky, fab colours and adorable images.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

Allison said...

gorgeous card
Thanks for playing along at Charisma this week
AllisonX

Annette Bowes said...

Stunning Vicky, wonderful summer scene you have created! Love all the gorgeous embellishments especially the butterfly, take careX:)

Lizzy xx said...

WOW this is stunning!...those images are gorgeous, luvin the scene you created it's fab xx Lizzy xx :)

SusieLou said...

Congrats on your Charisma Top 3 - well deserved. Susie x

Vixykins said...

Excellent work Vicky, so much detail and work gone into this. Beautful creation x

Thank You for playing at The Stampman this fortnight and good luck x